This way of losing weight, like diet, is considered quite difficult. It is necessary to have the will to completely abandon solid foods, even for 7 days, and to completely replace them with liquid, low-calorie foods. But you may like the result - this diet lasts up to 1. 5 pounds per day.
During the drinking ration, the weight loss effect is achieved by a significant reduction in the consumption of high-calorie foods, as well as by their rapid absorption and rapid elimination from the body. The founders of this diet argue that the nutrients found in liquid foods are sufficient for the whole body, but in practice, a drinking diet is essentially a slightly lighter version of fasting.
In addition to the slimming effect, dieters guarantee complete detoxification and cleansing of the body, in particular, these processes explain the need for a 30-day course of such a diet.
For and against Diet
Drinking diet is one of the most wonderful methods of losing weight. Otherwise called lazy diet (due to lack of exercise) or model diet.
The Main Purpose of Drinking Food:
- reducing the load on the digestive tract;
- normalization of the work of internal organs;
- weight loss.
Some experts consider this method of weight loss to be quite difficult because when you apply it, you will have to completely abandon solid foods.
As with any weight loss method, drinking has its advantages and disadvantages.
- - ability to "lighten" from 7 to 18 kg;
- decrease in stomach volume;
- body cleansing.
- side effects
- strict adherence to the menu;
- developing anorexia with the wrong diet.
Side effects include anemia, bleeding problems, gastritis, skin deterioration and decreased immunity.
Despite the apparent ease of adhering to the drinking regime, not everyone is allowed to diet.
It is recommended to stop drinking diet:
- persons with acquired diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (ulcer, gastritis, colitis, etc. ) and inflammatory diseases of other organs (kidneys, liver);
- children and the elderly;
- pregnant and lactating women;
- patients with diabetes (any type);
- suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system and hypertension;
- people with a pronounced tendency to edema.
Rules and Tips
Drinking diet is healthy and simple, but remember its negative effects.
Despite improved digestion, the drinking diet can cause nutrient deficiencies.
To avoid health problems, you should follow these tips:
- Do not overdo it with your diet. It is not recommended to be used more than once a year. This is enough to cleanse the toxins and lose weight. Otherwise, the body may suffer.
- Don't forget about side effects. The technique of losing weight in water carries a load on certain organs and the whole body. Before you start active weight loss, you should undergo a medical examination. You should start losing weight only after specialist approval. Symptoms may occur during the diet, then you should stop the process and go to the hospital. In such cases, you can find another diet.
- It is forbidden to use a diet by people with chronic diseases, as well as pregnant women. Give up diet ideas for gastrointestinal problems. Other diseases can also become grounds for prohibition, therefore, before losing weight, you should be examined in a clinic.
Diet Tip:Eliminate solid foods from the menu at week 1, as this can damage the digestive system. Start this period with water or porridge. Limit yourself from exercises during the diet because your body still does not have enough energy. You can return to an active lifestyle after you have finished your diet.
You can lose 10-12 kg in a diet for 10 days. In this case, the menu should not consist of a carbonated purified water. Eating on a drinking diet is possible and necessary.
List of Approved Products:
- Low fat dairy and sour milk products (milk, natural yogurt, kefir, yogurt, yogurt);
- Milk soups;
- Buckwheat porridge and oatmeal (consistency of purees);
- Low fat soup (chicken, fish, turkey);
- Vegetable and borscht soups (consistency of purees);
- Vegetable and fruit juices;
- Compotes, jellies, herbal teas (without sugar);
- Vegetable and fruit cocktails;
- Sugar-free roasted coffee and tea. The volume of a ration is 1 cup.
You should eat at least 3 times a day.
List of forbidden foods while drinking:
- Fizzy drinks;
- Packaged liquids;
- Fatty soup.
- Alcohol kills your body and promotes overload, but does not stimulate weight loss.
- Packaged juices - the high sugar content in them does not allow us to talk about their usefulness.
- Soft drinks, coffee, fatty dairy products are not healthy foods.
- sweets - cakes, cakes.
- Fatty soups and stews and generally fatty, high-calorie food in general.
The testimonies of those who have fasted for even 7 days justify the need to prepare well before switching to such a diet, as it will be very difficult for the body to consume only water instead of regular food.
Preparing for a drinking diet consists in the fact that a week ago, it is necessary to completely abandon salty and smoked dishes, sauces, mayonnaise, semi-finished products, ketchup.
3 days before switching to a strong 7-day diet, you should eat only vegetables, fruits, whole grains (preferably oatmeal or buckwheat porridge), sugar-free drinks and drink at least 2 liters of water a day.
It is recommended that the serving size be kept to a minimum so that the stomach gets used to a small amount of food. Unsweetened green tea the day before the transition is preferred.
How not to lose
How not to interrupt a drink diet is a difficult question. It has strict restrictions and is marketed as a healthy fast. The risk of losing the race during such a fierce war is very high. The right decision would be daily motivation, combined with a metal will. It is important to be mentally harmonized with the result. Achieving it is a matter of time.
You can not hope for everything at once. The effectiveness of a rigid drinking diet system depends on a large number of personal physiological factors of the body, including the rate of basal metabolism. Continuous detoxification, normalization of the gastrointestinal tract and metabolic improvement will pay off. The main thing is to adhere to a diet that maintains the harmony of the silhouette.
The approximate seven-day diet is given in a daily dose, each of which is divided into 5 meals:
- Day 1:vegetable soup (200 g), freshly squeezed fruit juice, yogurt, coffee.
- Day 2:soup (200 g), freshly squeezed vegetable juice, tea, yogurt.
- Day 3:vegetable puree (200 g), yogurt, vegetable smoothie, coffee.
- Day 4:low fat fish soup (200 g), freshly squeezed vegetable juice, kefir, tea.
- Day 5:vegetable soup (200 g), yogurt, smoothie, compote, tea.
- Day 6:low fat meat soup (200 g), freshly squeezed fruit juice, kefir, coffee, fruit.
- Day 7:vegetable soup (200 g), mashed potatoes, compote, tea.
Drinking diet for a month
Followed by those who had previously been sitting in fluids for a week or two and are already accustomed to such a diet. Professionals advise to suppress hunger with the help of thick vegetable soups with fish and meat, and make sure to follow the drinking regime - at least 2 liters of regular water a day, and the daily intake of food should not exceed 1400 - 1500 kcal.
Drinking a monthly diet helps to significantly reduce body weight and improve body health. Helps cleanse the kidneys and gallbladder, normalizes the digestive tract, spleen, liver tissue, heart muscle and respiratory system. The feeling of drowsiness, apathy and lethargy is gradually replaced by ease and increased efficiency.
Leaving the drinking diet
Leaving the drinking diet plays an absolutely necessary role in fasting, because it must pass normally in order to avoid harmful consequences for the body, because this is his "second birth". Especially if you are on a diet for 14 to 30 days and the risk of exhaustion is imminent.
An organism that has already forgotten solid food will need twice as much to get used to. So if you have been on a diet for 30 days, the yield is 2 months.
- Introduce liquid cereal in the morning in week 1, gradually increasing the dose.
- You still drink dinner in the second week, but for breakfast you can make an egg, a small sandwich with cheese.
- Week 3 - Breakfast cereals, but fruits and vegetables are already available for dinner.
- Week 4 - Meat is now available! Fish, beef, chicken initially in small quantities.
- Week 5 is when you start eating normally, just once a week, create a fasting drinking day. For the next unlimited period, be sure to eliminate excessive consumption of sweets and salt, flour and fat. And most importantly, drink plenty of water.
How many kg can you lose
The end result depends on several reasons:
- how long do you stay on this diet;
- what and how much you drink;
- what is the weight before you start losing weight;
- how much physical activity during the day.
On average, women lose up to 1. 5 kg per day. If you continue the course for 3-4 weeks, then in this form you can lose up to 15-20 kg. But the result is in direct proportion to the initial weight: the fuller a person who has started to lose weight, the more he "loses".
How much weight can you lose in a week
The weekly result also depends on the start of the statistics. Usually the biggest minus is observed in the 1st week of the diet. It can reach 5-6 kg in 7 days! In the following days, weight is reduced more slowly, which is justified by the restructuring of the body and the adjustment of metabolism to the new diet.
Duration without harm to health
If you are afraid for your health and do not want to risk it, this does not mean that a drink diet is completely contraindicated for you. You do not have to strictly adhere to the rules for a month or a week.
A short period of abstinence from solid foods is not harmful to your health, so you can test your strength for 2-3 days. Believe me, this is enough to feel lighter and get rid of 2-3 kg of ballast.
Since the body is significantly limited in nutrition, it is necessary to take a complex of vitamins and nutritional supplements throughout the diet. Otherwise, this marathon will end with a serious lack of vitamins and related problems.